Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Don't Bring That Shit Here In The Dungeon...


Hell yeah! Go Knights! Don't bring that shit here in the dungeon, North Carolina A&T! What does that even stand for? Ass and Titties, I bet! Damn, that's actually a cool name for a college. Maybe I should have gone there... NO! Cause then how would I be able to stretch out my legs here in Orlando watching my kick ass (Golden) Knights! Yeah! Naaaah naaah naaaaaaah naaaah, nah nah nah nah naaaaaaaah...OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! Yeah! I love being the only one here! Its like the team is mine all mine! Everyone can hear when I yell! It's just meeeeeeeeee!!!!

Yeah, here comes the new team! Wait--who the hell is that?


What the crap?! Why is that douchebag nerd from Family Matters playing for us?! Hey Urkel! Yeah, you! Get off the team! Who the hell are you??? Wait, I know where I've seen you before!



You're that nerd version of Eddie Murphy from Bowfinger! What the hell, man!? Come on, Speeeraaaw!!! Why? Why? Wait--that's not Eddie Murphy. Why would we recruit a fictional movie character? OH NO WAY! I KNOW WHO THAT IS!!! SWEEEET!!!!




HOT MONKEY CRAP...ITS MICHAEL JORDAN'S SON!!! HEY MARCUS, UP HERE! YOU DA MAN!!! LOOK UP--





--Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment