Thursday, May 7, 2009

Euro talk with the Polish Hammer



Hello everyone, sorry its been a while but as you might know, I have have been busy fucking dominating the NBA. Yeah, that's right. After my heroic game 6 performance against the sixers in which I crushed it I've received a lot of fan mail, I'll answer some here:

Zach from Orlando: How big is your dick?

Polish Hammer: Zach, you are a fucking faggot.

McD from Orlando: Do you think the Magic should now trade Dwight in order to allow you to fully dominate in the fashion you have become accustom to?

Polish Price: Yes, don't get me wrong, I love D12, but come on...you saw game 6 right?

Heather or Laura from Wall Street: Hi Gortat, I met a hot guy the other night that wants to hang with you, is that cool? (I really like him).

Gortat: If he has a boat, I am down.

Big baby from Boston: Hi Gorty, love you buddy.

Martin: What a douche.

Jason Downtown Orlando: Gortat! I went fing nuts when you dunked over those two guys, I love you!!!

Polish yardstick: I love you too, I can tell you are a good man, keep on working it like a boss.

Otis from RDV: Gortat, we are probably going to start running all personnel decisions through you, is that cool?

G spot pounder: Please send them to my dragon room address. And my first order of business is to trade that fucking ugly bitch Tyrone Lue for a box of condoms...I'm going to need them.

Ok, that's all the time I have today, but please remember that you must use the power of the dragon in order to become great. I love you all, I love America, I love Asian ladies.

1 comment: