Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lebron hurts pussy



Lepuss: Ok...down by one 14 seconds left. Witness time! Better get some more chalk...nah I won't even need it the refs will give me any call I want. [drives to basket loses ball] WTF ref...don't you know I'm the MVP, I'm god's gift to basketball, I'm the king, Witness, look at me, I'm a freight train!!! [Cavs miss last shot] We lost....at home where we play rap music all game long?? Wait, what was that feeling...oh my God, my PUSSY. Whaaaaa. [falls to ground in dramatic fashion:]

Trainer: You ok King?

LePuss: Yeah, I just hurt my pussy again, if I play my best and we still can't beat these guys what the hell am I going to do. I've got to give my fans a reason. Tell everyone I hurt my pussy.

Trainer: Why don't we go with cramps?

LePuss: Ok but its more like pain inside my vaginal wall.

Trainer: Shut up and let me handle this....damn it, why can't I be on the Magic and work with a fucking STUD like Dwight.

No comments:

Post a Comment