Friday, May 29, 2009

"There's Plenty Of Lebron For The Both Of You..."

MARV: Welcome everyone to the NBA on TNT! I'm Marv Albert here live from Cleveland with Cheryl Lewis' little sister...

REGGIE: Umm...Marv, I'm her little brother.

MARV: 'HER'??? That behemoth is a woman? You're a boy? Well I haven't seen this much much cross-dressing since...well, I can't think of a time.

REGGIE: I think everyone else can think of a time, Marv.

MARV: I'm sorry Reggie, I don't know what you're talking about...But anyway, we're all set for tonights game between some team from Disney World...and THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, THE TEAM OF LEBRON JAMES!!! YESSSSSS, LEBRON JAMES!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MORE WELL PUT TOGETHER PLAYER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA??? LEBRON MAY VERY WELL PUT THIS GAME AWAY WITH HIS SHEAR WILL!!!

REGGIE: Uh, Marv, yeah...Lebron is pretty good-

MARV: Pretty good? JUST PRETTY GOOD?!? Look you little dong gobbler, Lebron is a GOD!!! Can't you just IMAGINE what that body looks like in the shower?

REGGIE: Whooaa...ok let's, uh, take a look at the pre-game stats-

MARV: Yessss! The stats! As we all know, Lebron is down 3 games to 1 going into tonight's game. But you can see in his eyes...those beautiful, piercing eyes that seem as if they're staring right into your soul and saying, "hey you...get ready to be entered..."

REGGIE: Marv, are you ok, man?

MARV: Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be? I'm just here commentating on an NBA basketball game like I've done all my career! What are you doing? YESSSSS!!! AND IT COUNTS!!!

REGGIE: Marv, the game hasn't even started yet-

MARV: It doesn't matter! Because as soon as Lebron James, the most unstoppable human in basketball steps onto the court-


--Pssssssssst...Hey Maaarvvv!!!!

MARV: Wha? Oh. My. God.


LEBRON: Hey Marv-baby, check out this chest! MUAH!! [blows Marv a kiss]

MARV: [catching kiss and clutching to his heart] AAARRROOOOGAAAH!!!




REGGIE: What the hell is going on?

MARV: And, now coming onto the court-and hopefully me later-is Lebron James!!! Just an exquisite specimen of basketball prowess! And, YESSSSS!! The Lebron James wins the game!!!

REGGIE: Marv, the game hasn't even started yet!

MARV: Lebron! Lebron! Over here, King!!! How about a pre-game interview!!! Oh my God I need you so bad!!! You are so great!!!!

--Hey Lebron, is this guy bothering you?



JOEY CRAWFORD: -Cause I can have him removed...then it will be just you and me...together...

LEBRON: It's ok Joey, he can stay...there's plenty of Lebron for the both of you... MUAH!

JOEY: Oh, Lebron...tonight, it won't just be the whistle I'll be blowing!

LEBRON: Thanks, Joey...I'm gonna get a flagrant foul on your ass!

JOEY: No worries...I'm not gonna call it. I'm not gonna call ANYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment